Terms & Conditions
By using Hiring Antz Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
"Hiring Antz" means the Hiring Antz business and the portal. "Website " means the Hiring Antz portal. "Account" means the account associated with your email address. "Ant Or Antz" means the freelance recruiter, who registers with the Hiring Antz portal and provides the CVs/Candidates for the various opportunities invited for or opportunities existing in the marketplace. "Client " Or “Employers” means a business or person advertising the opportunities on the Hiring Antz portal. "CV " means Curriculum Vitae of the potential jobhunting candidate. "Opportunity" means the job vacancy with the client. "Candidate" means the jobhunting candidate, whose CVs are provided by the ANTZ.
By accessing the Website, you agree to the following terms with Hiring Antz. We may amend this User Agreement and any linked information from time to time by posting amended terms on the Website, without any notice to you. Hiring Antz portal is merely to facilitate connections between the parties. We may, from time to time, and without notice, change or add to the Website or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the Website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if any error occurs in the information on the Website or if that information is not current.
Before using the website, you must read the whole User Agreement, the policies and all linked information.
By signing up you confirm that you have read and accept all of the terms in, and linked to, this User Agreement. By accepting this User Agreement as you access our Website, you agree that this User Agreement will apply whenever you use the Website, or when you use the tools we make available to interact with the Website.
You will not use the Website if you:
- are under the age of 16,
- are not able to form legally binding contracts,
- a person barred from receiving and rendering services under the laws of any country or other applicable jurisdiction,
- are suspended from using the Website, or
- do not hold a valid email address
Your Login credentials should not be shared with others. The individual associated with the account will be held responsible for all actions taken by the account, without limitation.
In the event that user credentials are shared, the account holder is responsible for all actions taken by the account, without limitation.
If you are an ANT, you may provide a business name or a company name, which is associated with the user's Account. You acknowledge and agree that where a business name or company name is associated with the Account, this agreement is User Agreement and is a contract with the User as an individual (not the business or company) and Users remain solely responsible for all activity undertaken in respect of their Account.
If you are a client, You will provide a business name or a company name, which is associated with the User's Account. You acknowledge and agree that where a business name or company name is associated with their Account, this agreement is User Agreement and is a contract with the business or company.
We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to register any person or entity as a user or refuse to allow the person or entity to use the system at any time.
You cannot transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this agreement without prior written consent.
While using the Website, you will not attempt to or otherwise do any of the following:
- post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our Websites and services,
- fail to deliver payment for services delivered to you,
- fail to deliver ANTZ Services purchased from you,
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to ANTZ,
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information),
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or reputation systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information or using it for purposes unrelated to the Website),
- transfer your account (including feedback) and Username to another party without our consent,
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes,
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Hiring Antz, the Website, or the interests or property of Hiring Antz users (including their Intellectual Property Rights, privacy and publicity rights) or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person,
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Website copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Website or Hiring Antz copyrights and trademarks, or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about Users, including email addresses, without their consent
You are responsible for paying all type of taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the services provided.
You acknowledge that you must comply with your obligations under income tax provisions in your jurisdiction.
Certain ANTZ who are either registered or required to be registered for GST may be required to charge GST.
We may display your company or business name, logo, images or other media and other content on Hiring Antz website and other marketing materials for marketing and other related purposes of Hiring Antz.
You must not advertise an external website, product or service on the Hiring Antz Website.
6. Know Your Customer
You authorize us, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity. You must, at our request:
- provide further information to us, which may include your date of birth and or other information that will allow us to reasonably identify you
- take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments, or
- verify your information against third party databases or through other sources
You must also, at our request, provide copies of identification documents (such as your passport or drivers' license). We may also ask you to provide photographic identification holding a sign with a code that we provide as an additional identity verification step.
We reserve the right to close, suspend, or limit access to your Account, the Hiring Antz Website in the event we are unable to obtain or verify to our satisfaction the information which we request under this section. We reserve the right to update your particulars on the website in order to match any KYC documentation that has been provided. If your identity is not verified we will cease any monetary transaction or any benefit to you.
We reserve the right to close, suspend, or limit access to your Account at our sole discretion at any time without providing any reasons.
You may ask for the refund by closing the opportunities on the portal. All the refunds will be made after the deductions for the advertising and platform usage charges, which may change from time to time without prior notice to you. You are not entitled to any interest, or other earnings for provided funds to Hiring Antz.
A chargeback (being a challenge to a payment that a User files with their card issuer or financial institution), and any subsequent reversal instruction, is made by the payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) and not by us. We are bound to follow such instructions
You acknowledge and agree that we will be entitled to recover any chargebacks and reversals that may be imposed on us by a payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) on funds paid to you by Buyers through the Website, as well as any processing or any other fees whatsoever incurred by us on those chargebacks and reversals.
You agree that we may reverse any such payments made to you, which are subject to chargeback or reversal instruction via your payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors). If you initiate any chargeback request or other "Request for Information" or similar process, you expressly agree and consent to us to share any and all information in relation to your agreement of these terms and conditions, in order to defeat any such chargeback request.
You must immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or any other security breach to the Website, your Account and do everything possible to mitigate the unauthorized access or security breach (including preserving evidence and notifying appropriate authorities). Your User Account is yours only, and you must not share your password with others. You are solely responsible for securing your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized access of your account resulting from your failure to secure your password.
10. Purported Identity
We cannot and do not confirm each User's purported identity on the Website. We may provide information about a User, such as a strength or risk score, geographical location, or third-party background check or verification of identity or credentials. However, such information is based solely on data that a User submits, and we provide such information solely for the convenience of Users and the provision of such information is not an introduction, endorsement or recommendation by us.
You will indemnify us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) against any claim or demand, including legal fees and costs, made against us by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third party in the course of using the Hiring Antz Website.
In addition, we can apply any funds in your Account against any liabilities you owe to us or loss suffered by us as a result of your non-performance or breach of this User Agreement.
12. No Warranty
The Hiring Antz Website is a dynamic Website. As such, information on the Website will change frequently. It is possible that some information could be considered offensive, harmful, inaccurate or misleading or mislabeled or deceptively labelled accidentally by us or accidentally or purposefully by a third party.
Our Services, the Website and all content on it are provided on an 'as is', 'with all faults' and 'as available' basis and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no representation or warranty about:
- the Hiring Antz website, opportunity, CV and ANTZ, clients
- the accuracy, reliability, availability, veracity, timeliness or content of the Hiring Antz Website or any other content or services
- whether the Hiring Antz website, opportunity, CV and ANTZ will be up-to-date, uninterrupted, secure, error-free or non-misleading
- whether defects in the Hiring Antz Website will be corrected
- whether the Hiring Antz any data, content or material will be backed up or whether business continuity arrangements are in place in respect of the Hiring Antz Website
- any employee hired via Hiring Antz website
- the Hiring Antz Website or infrastructure on which they are based, being error or malicious code free, secure, confidential or performing at any particular standard or having any particular function
To every extent permitted by law, we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, suitability and non-infringement.
13. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we, our related entities, our affiliates or staff be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form of liability, for:
- any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may be incurred by you
- any loss of income, business or profits (whether direct or indirect) that may be incurred by you
- any claim, damage, or loss which may be incurred by you as a result of any of your transactions involving the Website
The limitations on our liability to you above shall apply whether or not we, our related entities, our affiliates or staff have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages arising.
To the extent that we are able to limit the remedies available under this User Agreement, we expressly limit our liability for breach of a non-excludable condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at our sole discretion) to the supply of the Hiring Antz services again or the payment of the cost of having the Hiring Antz services supplied again.
Legal notices will be served or to the email address you provide to Hiring Antz during the registration process. Notice will be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid or that the email has not been delivered. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided by you during the registration process. In such case, notice will be deemed given three days after the date of mailing. You consent to receive notices and information from us in respect of the Website and Services by electronic communication.
Each User acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between Client and ANTZ is that of an independent contractor. Nothing in this User Agreement creates a partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship between Users. Nothing in this User Agreement shall in any way be construed as forming a joint venture, partnership or an employer-employee relationship between Hiring Antz and any User.
Each User acknowledges:
- Hiring Antz does not review, approve, recommend or verify any of the credentials, licenses or statements of capability in relation to Opportunities and ANTZ.
- Hiring Antz provides matchmaking and platform services only. Users agree that Hiring Antz has no liability for any other aspect of service delivery or interaction between Client and ANTZ. Hiring Antz is not a party to any disputes between Client and ANTZ, although we provide a dispute resolution mechanism to assist the parties in resolving issues.
- A User must never disclose, personal details such as the User's name, street number, phone number or the email etc.
- Hiring Antz may collect location related data from you via technologies including but not limited to GPS, IP address location, wifi, and other methods
- We reserve the right to suspend a User withdrawal request if the source of the funds is suspected to be fraudulent.
- We may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account without reason and prior notice, without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account
- Each User acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between Buyers and Sellers is that of an independent contractor. Nothing in this User Agreement creates a partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship between Users. Nothing in this User Agreement shall in any way be construed as forming a joint venture, partnership or an employer-employee relationship between ANTZ and any User.
- You agree to upload the exact requirements for your vacancy , which will be easy to understand, by the ANTZ.
- You agree to review and rate the CVs uploaded by the ATNZ.
- In the event you hire any of the candidates, you will let Hiring Antz know either through system or my mails/phone or the contacts available on website.
- You agree to pay for advertising and platform usage charges & admin fees to Hiring Antz.
- All the refunds will be as per the company policies.
- In case Hiring Antz approaches you with the joining of any candidate, you agree to provide the truthful information for the billing purpose.
- For the period of 06 months from the date of submission of the profile you agree to pay the HA in the event you hire the candidate.
- You agree that the you will not engage directly or indirectly the services of the Antz you know from the website whether or not you have availed their services using the website.
- You agree to close the opportunities in the system for any refund, once the opportunity is closed on your end., the refund will be processed. Failure to close the opportunity will constitute a breach of this User Agreement.
- In the event the opportunity is not closed in the system, with in 90 days of advertisement, there will be no refund to the opportunity. In the vacancy persists, you agree to open another opportunity in the system.
- You understand and agree that the “Open to market ” flag if checked will open the opportunity to all the ATNZ in the market which may result in over response to your advertisements.
- You understand and agree that there are no warranties to the services provided using the website and there will be no replacement provided in the event the candidate leaves the company after joining.
- Hiring Antz and ANTZ will not be responsible for any loss of any time incurred to you during the process hiring and as the result of the hiring.
- You understand and agree the “invited Antz” might or might not respond or work to your request to work. In case you incur any loss of any type, Hiring Antz and Antz will not be responsible for any such losses.
- You agree to arrange the interview and perform other joining procedures directly with the candidate. Hirning Antz and Antz will be not providing any support in this regard.
- As an ANTZ you may upload the CVs to the requirements.
- ANTZ must upload the CV with the correct information like emails and phone number so that the interested client can talk to the candidate as per their convenience, in the event the information is not found correct you may be removed from using the website.
- After the opportunity is closed candidate will be owned by the recruiter till 03 months, which means with in 03 months if the client hires the candidate he has to pay. But the ANTZ will have to track the candidates for 03 months.
- It is ANTZs responsibility with update Hiring Antz if the candidate joins the client with in 30 days of joining of the candidte, in case the Hiring Antz is not informed then Hiring Antz is not responsible for the any payment.
- The ANTZ payment will be released only when the candidate joins, and the client confirms.
- All withholding taxes and any other form of taxes will be deducted by the Hiring Antz, before the payment is made to you.
- You must be available on provided information to be reached out for any questions or queries by the Hiring Antz team with regards to the candidates.
- You agree to update your profile with the regulatory approval status which you may have or are required by your jurisdiction to hold such approval.
- You confirm that you have the required regulatory approval, if any, to work as recruiter from your geography.
- Funds transfer charges will be borne by ATNZ. The method of fund transfer will be at sole description of the Hiring Antz, which may change with our prior notice to Antz.
- The conversion amount will be applicable of the day on which he transfers is made and will be decided by the remittance services provider like banks etc.
- You agree that you will not directly or indirectly provide the services to the clients whom you have come to know via the website.
- Hiring Antz may require that Antz fill in and complete their profiles and/or pass identity checks before payments are released.
- Hiring Antz may perform a background check on your profile and you allow for all such checks.
- Hiring Antz will have the right to change the commission amount any time during the existence of the positions on the Hiring a Antz portal.
- In the event Hiring Antz reaches out to you for some information and in the absence of your response with in 03 calendar days, Hiring Antz will have the ownership of the candidate to be places with any employer.
- In the event it is reported or found that you have breached any of the portal conditions, Hiring Antz will have the right to stop your access to the portal, stop all your payments, and may choose to take legal actions against you.
The provisions of this User Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions will be enforced.
18. Jurisdiction & Legal Disputes
This Agreement will be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore. We encourage you to try and resolve disputes using certified mediation (such as online dispute resolution processes). If a dispute cannot be resolved, then you and irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.